We respect your privacy and will never sell or share your information. If you subscribe to our mailing list, it will be used to communicate occasionally for offers or education on our services. You can unsubscribe at any time. We hate SPAM and promise not to over email.
If you request multiple eGuides from us, you will only be in our system once, and will not receive duplicate emails.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When downloading an eGuide on our site, you will be asked to enter your first name and email address to help with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register by entering information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you are most interested
- To send periodic emails regarding your download or other eGuides and services
- To follow up after correspondence
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but may use google analytics for tracking visitors.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- You can change your personal information by emailing us
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Effective Leadership Consulting
201 – 2555 Commercial Dr
Vancouver, BC V5N 4C1
Last Edited on 2018-01-23